Open the door that makes your dream a reality. Our home loan gives you finance that suits your needs, whether for a freestanding house, a flat, a townhouse or vacant land – we will help you with a loan.
How to get it and what you can expect
- A home loan of up to 100%
- A choice of a variable or fixed interest rate
- Get flexible repayment terms of up to 30 years – the term can be changed at any time at no cost.
- Immediate access to any extra payments you’ve made into your bond with FlexiReserve
- The ability to track your application online, from submission to registration
- Free eStatements
- We will provide a financial planning consultation with a qualified adviser, to consider the following for you: a Will, a life policy, retirement planning, and other options. Send an email to email@example.com and an adviser will call you.
Access to complementary value-added products
Absa offers value-for-money with Homeowners Comprehensive insurance (HOC), Life cover and Absa idirect Short-Term Insurance products that provide the minimum cover requirements applicable to Absa Home Loans.
- Pay a deposit up front, reduce your Home Loan and reduce your monthly repayments.
- Pay extra every month into your home loan and reduce the interest cost.
- Use ReAdvance and Further Advance, together with a Multiplan to access available equity in your home.
- Register for Absa Cash Rewards.
- Get electronic access to your home loan with Absa Online and Telephone Banking (if you have an Absa transactional account).
- Absa Home Loan Protector Policy that pays off your home loan in the event of your death.
For more information, you can download our brochure here.
- A single or joint gross monthly household income of more than R23 301
- A valid, bar-coded South African identity document
- An offer to purchase (if purchasing a property)
- Your latest salary advice (or income statement if self-employed)
- Provide consent to request three (3) months bank statement if banking with First National Bank (FNB), Nedbank or Standard Bank, otherwise provide three (3) months bank statement.
- Load a debit order repayment instruction