An Absa Home Loan can be structure to suit your individual and family needs, to purchase your home. We finance all residential property, whether it’s a freestanding house, a flat, a townhouse or vacant land.
How to get it and what you can expect
Use an Absa Home Loan to finance residential property, including vacant land or a new home.Up to a
- 100% home loan
- A choice of a variable or fixed interest rate
- Get flexible repayment terms of up to 30 years – the term can be changed at any time at no cost.
- Immediate access to any extra payments you’ve made into your bond with Flexi Reserve
- The ability to track your application online, from submission to registration
- Absa Home Owners Comprehensive Insurance to protect your home
- Free Absa Will available to you on the acceptance of your Home Loan quote.
- Free eStatements
- Pay a deposit up front, reduce your Home Loan and reduce your monthly repayments.
- Pay extra every month into your home loan and reduce the interest cost.
- Use ReAdvance and Further Advance, together with a Multiplan to access available equity in your home.
- Register for Absa Cash Rewards.
- Get electronic access to your home loan with Absa Online and Telephone Banking (if you have an Absa transactional account).
- Absa Home Loan Protector Policy that pays off your home loan in the event of your death.
For more information, you can download our brochure here.
- A single or joint gross monthly household income of less than R22 001
- A valid, bar-coded South African identity document
- An offer to purchase (if purchasing a property)
- Your latest salary advice (or income statement if self-employed)
- Provide consent to request three (3) months bank statement if banking with First National Bank (FNB), Nedbank or Standard Bank, otherwise provide three (3) months bank statement.
- Load a debit order repayment instruction