What you need to know
RentBook: This is a web-based property management software to manage their residential properties, including:
- Tenant reminders
- Rental receipt management and property management costs. (Free offer).
- A comprehensive set of documentation, including up to date leases, (Absa clients receive a discount of 25% per report requested).
- Comprehensive reports will inform investors of everything they need to know about a suburb’s rental market dynamics to inform your residentail property investment decision. It includes demographic information, a rental price index and rental good standing indicators linked to a specific area. (Absa clients will receive a discount of 25% per report).
- This service allows you to list your rental properties onto a simple to use website. (Free offer).
- You must provide your existing Absa bond or transactional account (which includes Private Bank One or Universal account) number to TPN for validation during the application process.
- It includes any property that is no longer financed or properties that are currently financed by other financial service providers in South Africa.
- Trusts, Closed Corporations and other members of other legal entities qualify for this offering if they meet the above criteria.
- You can take advantage of the TPN offering by contacting TPN directly.
- You will be required to provide your existing Absa bond or transactional account number (which includes Private Bank One or Universal account) number for verification, as well as other information at https://shop.tpn.co.za/account/absa. Your details will be validated and once confirmed, TPN will process your request.
Visit https://shop.tpn.co.za/account/absa or contact the Helpdesk on 0861 876 000 for more information or to take up the offer.