Our business credit cards will help you run and grow your business. We also offer solutions to manage business expenses including Virtual Pay, a card-based solution to control operating costs.
Choose the right business credit card
Our business cards are accepted worldwide, help you keep track of your everyday business expenses and come with a host of benefits.
Let’s help you manage your accommodation, fuel and other travel-related expenses
with our Travel Lodge, Aviation and Garage cards.
Tools to help manage business expenses
Need to rein in run-away business expenditure? We have tools you can use to set your business on the right path.
Take control with Virtual Pay
Controlling operational costs and streamlining administration processes just got a whole lot easier with Virtual Pay, a cardless payment system at the heart of which is just one single business account.
Virtual Pay helps with corporate travel, procurement and reconciliation
- Integrated solution to access Virtual Card Numbers (VCNs) for travel-related payments from the reservation workflow.
- Transaction-level spending controls for improved security.
- Expanded functionality for all travel bookings.
- Enhanced data capture for easier internal reconciliation and reporting. This data includes:
- Passenger name, ticket number, issuing carrier, total fare, travel dates, city of origin and destination for airline bookings
- Traveller name, room rate, room grade, incidentals for hotel bookings
- Traveller name, car grade for car hire
- Customer reference fields that provide descriptive billing information
- Smart integration options for the Travel Management Company to minimize impact on current reservations process.
- Enhance your data security, protect your clients from fraud and increase efficiency with virtual card payments.
Corporate travel expenses:
- Control your business travel spend and refine your reporting process with virtual card payments.
Travel management companies:
- Refine your bill-back and invoicing process with faster, safer and more efficient payment methods with Virtual Pay.
Authorised individual or travel agent generates Virtual Credit Number (VCN) for travel itinerary, personalised for each step of the journey.
Suppliers (airlines, hotels, car rental agencies) receive VCNs.
Supplier gets paid when traveller initiates that part of the journey (for example, picks up car).
Reconciliation is simplified as cash management is enhanced.
Authorised individual logs onto the Virtual Pay portal and requests a Virtual Card Number (VCN) for a specific purchase.
This purchase gets approved by line manager. Their approval causes VCN to be generated and sent to person requiring approval.
The employee can then make the purchase using the VCN.
Merchant/vendor processes transaction through 'Card not Present' process.
Virtual Pay system validates transaction.
Reconciliation is simplified as each purchase has corresponding purchase order (PO), invoice and receipt.