Keep track of your spend when making payments, ad hoc purchases, or paying travel costs. You can link your Garage Cards for easy payment of fuel, oil or any other vehicle-related expense.
- Our Business Card has two separate accounts – a main account in the business name and individual user accounts intended for your staff
- You’ll receive individual user account statements monthly, reflecting all transactions performed, card fees charged and the final balance carried over to the main account
- The balance of the individual user account is automatically settled against the main account, and the main account is paid by either debit order or EFT (depending on the minimum outstanding balance)
- You’ll also receive monthly statements of the main account, reflecting the balance transferred from each individual user
- You determine the allocation of credit limits for individual users, however the limit is only approved once your branch has assessed your application
- The overall limit is assigned to the business and the business determines the user account credit line allocation
- SMS or email notifications can be sent to alert the cardholder whenever a transaction is performed
- Business Cards are chip and PIN-based, providing added security
- Cash withdrawals can be activated on request by the business
- The business and cardholders’ names are embossed on the card
- Transactions may be disputed in line with Visa or MasterCard rules and regulations
- Password-protected eStatements
- Free Lost Card Protection
- Using your card is safer than carrying cash to pay for goods or services
Our commercial card payment solutions are supported by data solutions to help you manage your business data.
View, manage and administer all your Visa Business Card data in a centralised online reporting system. Our Luminance is a complete end-to-end travel and expense management solution.
Need more help?
For Business Card related queries, including application processing
Call us on:
0800 425 703
Email us at:
For processing of Business Card application forms, email us at:
For fraud related matters, email us at:
For disputes and chargebacks, email us at:
For lost and stolen cards, call us on:
0800 111 155