Get more than you expect when you apply for a Corporate Card, Business Card or Virtual Pay account. We have great deals and excellent value adds to help you run business smoothly.
Let’s help you manage your travel, accommodation, entertainment and purchasing expenses.
We offer Absa Corporate Card holders access to Bidvest Lounges at both domestic and international terminals within South Africa.
- 2 included domestic lounge visits per month and a preferential rate at International Lounges
- You, the cardholder are entitled to a stay of 2 hours for domestic flights and 4 hours for international flights (prior to your scheduled flight departure time). Extended time will be charged to your Corporate Card at Bidvest rates
- The airport lounges will be open 7 days a week. This may change without prior notice
- Bidvest Premier Lounges shall ensure that there is an adequate supply of refreshments, newspapers, periodicals, food and beverages
The domestic and international airport lounges are situated in all the major South African airports (Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Bloemfontein, Port Elizabeth, George, East London and Lanseria)
- Your company’s Corporate Card account must be in good standing
- This offer is only available to Corporate Gold and Silver card holders
- Should you take guests into the lounge, this will be for your personal cost and should not be debited to your Corporate Card
- International lounge access will be billed to the Corporate Card at the preferential rates indicated
- It is recommended that you familiarise yourself with your company policy on the use of the lounge access benefit on your corporate card before you make use of any benefits that will be charged to the card
How it works:
What it costs:
- The cardholder must present his/her Absa Corporate Visa credit card (the actual physical card, not the virtual card) and boarding pass to gain access to the lounge.
- The name of the cardholder must be the same as the name on the boarding pass.
- When the Corporate card holder enters the lounge, there will be no immediate fee charged for the cardholder’s visit. The Corporate card will be swiped for record-keeping
- A calculation will be done at the end of the calendar month to determine whether the cardholder exceeded the included benefit visit allocation. The cardholder/company may be billed retrospectively for all access to the lounge over and above the included visit allocation
- The included benefit visits are only applicable to the month of the lounge visit and will not be transferred to the following month. The included benefit visits are only available to the Corporate card holder and cannot be transferred
Valid from 1 February 2023 to 30 June 2023.
Public walk-in rate: Domestic Lounge – R283
Public walk-in rate: International Lounge – R475
Public walk-in rate: Cape Town International Lounge – R569
Absa preferential rates
The following are preferential rates at which customers will be billed for all access that falls outside of their annual benefit allocation.
Corporate Card rate
(customer to pay)
Domestic Lounge International Lounge Cardholder R214 R405 Guest/Child R257 R429
Domestic: valid for two (2) hours prior to your Scheduled Flight Departure Time | International: valid for four (4) hours prior to your Scheduled Flight Departure Time
Early check-in rates (domestic and international): R35 per 15 (fifteen) minutes. Cape Town International: R40 per 15 (fifteen) minutes
Terms & conditions apply
List of Airports where Bidvest Lounges are situated:
Bidvest Domestic Lounges
OR Tambo Domestic
OR Tambo Domestic - Sky Lounge
King Phalo (East London)
King Shaka (Durban)
Chief Dawid Stuurman International (Port Elizabeth)
Kruger Mpumalanga International
Bidvest International Departure Lounges
OR Tambo International
Cape Town International – Sky Lounge
Kruger Mpumalanga International