We know how difficult it is to monitor your business spend and keep up with administration. Our card-based payment system, Virtual Pay, can be a good solution.
How Virtual Pay can help your business
What you need to know about Virtual Pay
- Access Virtual Card Numbers (VCNs) for travel-related payments from the reservation workflow.
- Monitor all your transactions and improve security.
- Easy, customer-friendly system for your travel bookings.
- All travel data is captured for easier internal reconciliation and reporting. This data can include:
- Passenger name, ticket number, issuing carrier, total fare, travel dates, city of origin and destination for airline bookings
- Traveller name, room rate, room grade, incidentals for hotel bookings
- Traveller name, car grade for car hire
- Customer reference fields that provide descriptive billing information
- Smart integration options for your travel management company to minimize impact on current reservations process.
- Enhance your data security, protect your clients from fraud and increase efficiency with virtual card payments
Corporate travel expenses:
- Control your business travel spend and refine your reporting process with virtual card payments
Travel management companies:
- Refine your bill-back and invoicing process with faster, safer and more efficient payment methods with Virtual Pay
Authorised individual or travel agent generates Virtual Credit Number (VCN) for travel itinerary, personalised for each step of the journey.
Suppliers (airlines, hotels, car rental agencies) receive VCNs.
Supplier gets paid when traveller initiates that part of the journey (for example, picks up car).
Reconciliation is simplified as cash management is enhanced.
*Virtual Pay can be used for local and international travel related expenditure.
Authorised individual logs onto the Virtual Pay portal and requests a Virtual Card Number (VCN) for a specific purchase.
This purchase gets approved by line manager. Their approval causes VCN to be generated and sent to person requiring approval.
The employee can then make the purchase using the VCN.
Merchant/vendor processes transaction through 'Card not Present' process.
Virtual Pay system validates transaction.
Reconciliation is simplified as each purchase has corresponding purchase order (PO), invoice and receipt.
*Virtual Pay can only be used for local miscellaneous spend transactions. International miscellaneous and procurement expenditure requires exchange control approval. Contact your banker for assistance.