How to get it and what you can expect
If you are an Absa home loan customer selling your home and buying a new one, we’ll reward you for staying with us.
With a Loyalty Home Loan you get discounts and even cash back, plus you can conveniently track your application online, from submission to registration.
- A 25% reduction on your home loan initiation fees
- On registration of your bond, 0.5% cash back on the value of your new home loan (up to a maximum of R6 000)
- You can make additional payments at any stage, which will immediately reduce your interest cost.
- Home loan repayment terms of up to 30 years (can be reduced or increased at any time at no cost)
- If you take up an Absa Gold or Platinum Value Bundle, a discount on your monthly service fee
- A choice between a fixed or variable interest rate
- Access any advanced payments you pay over and above your monthly instalment, you will need to activate the FlexiReserve option on your account.
- You can have electronic access to your Home Loan via Absa Online and Telephone Banking if you have an Absa transactional account.
- Free Absa Will available to you on the acceptance of your Home Loan quote
- Waiver of 90 day early termination charge on the existing Absa Home Loan account which is to be settled, the calculation of the early termination charge will be the difference between three (3) months and the period of notice of settlement, if any, given by the customer.
- Get free e-Statements.
- Absa Homeowner’s App
- Absa Cash Rewards
- Track your application online, from submission to registration
Related products or alternative products
The Loyalty Home Loan is for you if you are selling your current home and buying another one.
The Variable interest rate is linked to the bank’s mortgage lending rate and it changes as the prime interest rate changes.
- Fixed interest rates are only available after registration of your bond.
- You can also track your application online, from submission to registration.
For more information, you can download our brochure here.
- A single or joint gross monthly household income of R20 000 or more
- A valid, bar-coded South African identity document
- An offer to purchase (if purchasing a property)
- Your latest salary advice (or income statement if self-employed)
- Provide consent to request three (3) months bank statements if banking with First National Bank (FNB), Nedbank or Standard Bank, otherwise provide three (3) months bank statement