Our Islamic small business account is best suited for start-ups. Apply for the Islamic Business Essentials Lite Package and benefit from unlimited point-of-sale and prepaid airtime transactions, including a host of value added services.
We make business banking easy
- Shari’ah compliant.
- Ten electronic transactions (transfers and payments).
- Transactions in excess of the 10 bundled to be charged at premium of R22.00 Out of bundle fee.
- Five cash transactions – ATM deposits and withdrawals (capped below R15 000 per month).
- Cash transactions in excess of the bundled number and or value of transactions to be charged at a premium fee of 2.52% of the deposit or withdrawals value.
- Free Point-of-Sale transactions.
- Unlimited prepaid airtime transactions.
- Absa Online.
- Value Added Services
- Legal advice and
- Concierge Services
- Switching Services
- Enterprise Service Desk.
- Any registered business entity with the annual turnover below R10 million.
- Sole Proprietors (an affidavit must be presented if proof of address or business registration number is not available).
- Anybody who wants to be registered as a private company limited (for online customers).
- Copy of ID (per business member/individual member and or director).
- Proof of address (per business member/individual member and or director).
- Proof of physical address of business (if absent, an affidavit required for a sole proprietor).
- Bank statements: last three months (Although not applicable for start-up businesses and sole proprietors. Business member/owner to submit three month bank account statements on a personal account).
- Company registration documents (not required for sole proprietors).
- Company resolution (where more than one signatory is applicable).
Need more help?
Let one of our consultants assist you.
For more information on opening a business account online, call us on:
0861 000 734
If you’re a new customer or you don’t bank with us, call us on: