Pay only for the transactions you actually do and enjoy access to a host of benefits when you apply online for our Pay-as-you-transact (PAYT) business account.
Monthly account fee:
How to apply for your business account
- Any registered business entity with an annual turnover of up to R500 million.
- Sole proprietors (an affidavit must be presented if proof of address or business registration number is not available).
- Anybody who wants to be registered as a private company (for online customers).
- Copy of ID (per business member/individual member and or director).
- Proof of address (per business member/individual member and or director).
- Proof of physical address of business (if absent, an affidavit required for a sole proprietor).
- Bank statements: last three months (not applicable for start-up businesses and sole proprietors).
- Business member/owner to submit three months' bank account statements on a personal account.
- Company registration documents (not required for sole proprietors).
- Company resolution (where more than one signatory is applicable).
Need more help?
Let one of our business managers assist you.
For more information on opening a business account online, call us on:
0800 227 592
If you’re a new customer or you don’t bank with us, call us on: