Pay only for the transactions that you actually do and enjoy access to a host of benefits when you apply online for our Business Evolve PAYT package.
Monthly account fee:
Applying for a business account is easy
- Transacting channels: 24/7 access to Absa Online and the Banking App, at no additional monthly management fee.
- Visa Debit Card: Assists you with day-to-day cash withdrawals, cash-free payments and purchases. Secondary debit cards and personalisation options available.
- Demand Call Account: Access to Liquidity Plus. (Please note that Liquidity Plus is not included on the Business Evolve Islamic Account. Shari’ah-compliant investment options are available if required.)
- Access to Cashflow Manager at no additional monthly management fee.
- Zero fees on Absa interaccount transfers and Absa-to-Absa debit orders.
- Tiered pricing on electronic transactions.
- No monthly fee on the Absa SmartPay card payment device.
- One account number for life: Retain your existing account number when you change between business transactional account types or price plans.
- Multiple accounts: No limit to the number of business accounts opened per entity.
- Access to the Self-service portal, Absa ATMs, Absa-supported ATMs and branch network.
- Access to a cash-handling service.
- Statements: View your statement on your Absa Online profile or receive your statement via email.
- Franchise and Shari’ah-compliant options available.
How to apply for your business account
- Any registered business entity with an annual turnover of up to R500 million.
- Sole proprietors (an affidavit must be presented if proof of address or business registration number is not available).
- Anybody who wants to be registered as a private company (for online customers).
- Copy of ID (per business member/individual member and/or director).
- Proof of address (per business member/individual member and/or director).
- Proof of physical address of business (if absent, an affidavit required for a sole proprietor).
- Bank statements: Last three months (not applicable to start-up businesses and sole proprietors).
- Business member/owner to submit three months' bank account statements on a personal account.
- Company registration documents (not required for sole proprietors).
- Company resolution (where more than one signatory is applicable
Need more help?
Let one of our business managers assist you.
For more information on opening a business account online, call us on 0800 227 592.
If you’re a new customer or you don’t bank with us, call us on 0860 040 302.