Our Business Essentials Package gives you a host of benefits that include online banking, 30 monthly electronic payments, plus unlimited POS, inter-account transfers, internal debit orders and prepaid transactions.
We make business banking easy
- No monthly fees for online and app banking.
- Thirty electronic transactions (digital payments or debit orders).
- Ten cash transactions capped at R50 000 per month at any Absa ATM.
- Cash transactions in excess of the bundled number and or value of transactions to be charged at a premium fee of 2.65% of the deposit or withdrawals value.
- Transactions which do not form part of the bundled transactions to be charged at the normal Pay-As-You-Transact (PAYT) basis.
- Unlimited Point-of-Sale transactions.
- Unlimited prepaid airtime transactions.
- Unlimited inter-account transfers and internal debit orders
- Free Absa Online Banking (Effective 1 July 2020)
- Free NotifyMe (Effective 1 July 2020)
How to get it and what you need
- Any registered business entity with an annual turnover below R10 million.
- Sole proprietors (an affidavit must be presented if proof of address or business registration number is not available).
- Anybody who wants to be registered as a private company (for online customer).
- Copy of ID (per business member/individual member and or director).
- Proof of address (per business member/individual member and or director).
- Proof of physical address of business (if absent, an affidavit required for a sole proprietor).
- Bank statements: last three months (not applicable for start-up businesses and sole proprietors).
- Business member/owner to submit three months' bank account statements on a personal account.
- Company registration documents (not required for sole proprietors).
- Company resolution (where more than one signatory is applicable).
Need more help?
Let one of our business managers assist you.
For more information on opening a business account online, call us on:
0800 227 592
If you’re a new customer or you don’t bank with us, call us on: