We make business banking easy
- Thirty free electronic transactions
- Absa Online
- Unlimited POS transactions
- Unlimited prepaid airtime transactions
- Transactions in addition to bundled electronic transactions charged at a premium fee of R22.00
- Other transactions charged at normal pay-as-you-transact rate
How to get it and what you need
- Any registered business entity with an annual turnover below R10 million.
- Sole proprietors (an affidavit must be presented if proof of address or business registration number is not available).
- Anybody who wants to be registered as a private company (for online customer).
- Copy of ID (per business member/individual member and or director).
- Proof of address (per business member/individual member and or director).
- Proof of physical address of business (if absent, an affidavit required for a sole proprietor).
- Bank statements: last three months (not applicable for start-up businesses and sole proprietors).
- Business member/owner to submit three months' bank account statements on a personal account.
- Company registration documents (not required for sole proprietors).
- Company resolution (where more than one signatory is applicable).
Need more help?
Let one of our consultants assist you.
For more information on opening a business account online, call us on:
0861 000 734
If you’re a new customer or you don’t bank with us, call us on: