The Islamic Business Account is a transactional account that helps a business manage its funds, from using the traditional branch banking footprint to using advanced electronic services.
Businesses have the flexibility to perform manual (branch) and electronic transactions.
- Fully Shari'ah-compliant
- Multiple functionalities available to set up debit orders, stop orders and third party payments
- Automatic redirection of specific charges on other accounts to a nominated account
- Flexibility to transact remotely via a banker, through telephone, fax and e-mail instructions
- Pre-format and free-format narratives available to assist in reconciliation
- The personal attention of a dedicated Banker plus an experienced Financial Adviser committed to offering a total business banking experience
- Total banking convenience with access to a range of electronic banking channels that enable single and batch transactions
- Access to tracking and tracing packages to enable speedy reconciliation and notifications
- Access to a range of banking products such as savings and investments, insurance packages and asset financing