Not being able to care for yourself and your family due to illness or injury can be devastating, and can leave you financially distressed. This is where the Absa Health Assistance Cover comes in to make a difference in your life, and give you peace of mind in the event of you being in hospital.
What you can expect
- A range of cover amounts to choose from, which you will receive for each day spent in hospital.
- It will pay a lump sum of up to R2 000 for at least three consecutive days spent in hospital.
- Up to R2 000 cash back for each day spent in hospital for you and your spouse.
- If you’re admitted to a higher care unit or ICU, you will receive a maximum payout of R3 000 for each day spent in ICU.
- Funds are paid directly into your account after being discharged, and you can use the extra cash for other expenses.
- Immediate cover for you, your family, parents and parents-in-law.
What you need to know
- Cover starts from as little as R65 per month.
- No medical examination required.
- Anyone between the ages of 18 and 65 can apply.
- Easy claims process.
- Cover and premiums will increase by 5% every year to help with costs of living.
- No waiting period for accidental cover, however a three month period applies if admitted due to illness.
- Covers COVID-19 claims, subject to general terms and conditions of your policy.
*Please note: our Health Assistance Cover is not a medical scheme and should not substitute a medical scheme membership.
Need more help?
Call Absa life on:
0860 227 253
Underwritten by Absa Life (Absa Life Limited, registration number 1992/001738/06)