If your business has been awarded a contract or purchase order by a public sector entity, apply for a contract finance loan from R50 000 to R3 million.
Enterprise Development Centres
We have enterprise development centres located throughout South Africa waiting to support you.
- You need credit approval.
- Must have a valid contract or purchase order.
- Valid quotations.
- Your business should be a small to medium-sized enterprise (SME) as defined by the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) - includes start-ups and existing businesses.
- You need to be a South African citizen, permanently residing in South Africa.
- As the loan applicant, you need to be fully involved in the day-to-day operation of the business.
- You need to have the skills and/or expertise relevant to your business and/or the industry or sector.
- You need to have a well-researched business plan or business profile.
- Your business should show profitability through historical financials (if existing business) and/or a realistic cash flow forecast.
- No split banking is allowed - the business’s main transactional account will be held with Absa.
- You need a loan of between R50 000 and R3 000 000 with a maximum loan term of five years.
- Loans are paid directly to suppliers.
Download and complete the application form below and take it to your nearest Absa branch, along with supporting documents listed on the last page of the form.
Need more help?
Let one of our consultants assist you.
Contact your Relationship Executive.
Call us on: