Enterprise Development Centres
We have four Enterprise Development Centres across South Africa, which are hubs for emerging SMEs to receive training; access computers and boardrooms; and benefit from networking opportunities.
Some of the business development services offered to SMEs include:
- Hot-seats/workstations and boardroom(s)/meeting rooms with telecom facilities for EDC members
- Advisory services on:
- Absa ED offerings (including the Procurement Portal, Procurement Finance and Developmental/Equity Funding)
- Workshops focusing on:
- Business plans (review), cash flows, licenses, permits, registration regulations and documents required to start and/or register a business, tax compliance etc.
- Entrepreneurial skills development, financial literacy, business principles etc.
- Provision of network platforms through business seminars
We also have two Enterprise Development offices which provide advice and training, as well as the Absa StartUp store based in the Tshimologong Precinct, 41 Juta Street in Braamfontein, Johannesburg.
For further information please contact one of the ED centres or offices below or email ED@absa.co.za