Use our non-authenticated early debit order (NAEDO) service and improve collection of funds from your customers.
Complete the following documents:
- A general registration form (Form 4161)
- Service registration form (Form 4058)
- Billing form (Form 3732)
All forms are available at Absa branches.
- Obtain written or electronic or voice recorded debit order mandates from your customers.
- Your adviser will assist you with the required file formats.
- All transactions are processed in the morning of the agreed payment date, providing your customers ample time to ensure funds are available in their accounts.
- Multiple collections are reflected as a single entry on your bank statement thereby minimising bank charges.
- The NAEDO service is available from Monday to Saturday.
- We offer NAEDO via our online channel as well host to host.