Online accounts management features
You can link up to 99 accounts to Absa Online Banking and these include:
- Transactional accounts
- Credit card accounts
- Home loan accounts
- Personal loan accounts
- Saving and investment accounts
- Car finance account
- Absa Rewards
- Absa Unit Trust
- Absa Investment Management
- Absa Share Trading
You can also apply for the following accounts in real time and, if they get approved, you’ll be able to transact at the end of your online banking session:
- Savings accounts
- Investment accounts
- Personal loans
- Unit Trust accounts
See our guides on how to manage your accounts online
- An accounts dashboard.
- A secure messaging service that you can use to send us any questions or queries you may have.
- A view of your transactional history, account details, archived statements, eStatement and NotifyMe settings.
- Transaction history for the last 10 days is displayed automatically but you can request more information.
- General account information.
- Electronic statements (eStatements).
- NotifyMe messages.
- Ability to request, view, send or print archived bank statements for the past two years.
- You can change the names of accounts that are linked to the Absa Online Banking service to help you identify them more easily.