Saving to invest with a group of people is easy with the Investment Club Account. It is suitable for groups that want to work together to create wealth and the value-added benefits we offer help you get more out of the funds you save together.
Head down to your nearest branch, and take the following documents with you:
- The IDs of three elected group members who will act as signatories
- Proof of residence for three members (not older than three months)
- All you need is an initial deposit of R5 000 to open your account
- The account requires three or more members to save as a group with the purpose to invest
- NotifyMe alerts can be sent to up to three signatories
- You pay no monthly management fees
- The group benefits for the Investment Club Account are not for individual use
- Tiered interest rate, the higher your balance the higher interest you earn
- One annual appointment with an Absa financial adviser for your group*
- Invites to Absa Stockbroking events specifically positioned for investment clubs who want to diversify their investments*
- Access to Absa Business Banking services should you want to register your club as a business
*A balance of R100 000 must be maintained in the account in order to quality for these value-added services.