Make those dreams a reality with a Further Advance, by applying for additional funds through your existing home loan. Use the funds for anything from home improvements, education to your dream holidays.
- A Further Advance is a cost-effective way to access the increased equity in your home for those much-needed renovations and extensions. You can apply to increase your loan by the difference between the original loan granted and the current value of your home (subject to a credit assessment).
- A Further Advance is an additional bond on your property, registered as a second bond.
- If you have paid off R400 000 on your original bond of R1 million and your home is now valued at R1.5 million, it means that you can apply to increase your bond by up to R900 000 (subject to a credit assessment.)
- Structure your Further Advance through a MultiPlan. MultiPlan lets you structure your home loan into multiple accounts, allowing you to pay off your loan over a shorter period and save on interest.
In order to apply for a Further Advance, please bring the following documents:
- A valid bar-coded identify document (ID)
- Latest salary advice
- Provide consent for three (3) months' bank statements if you bank with First National Bank (FNB), Nedbank or Standard Bank, otherwise provide three (3) months' bank statement