- Dial *120*2272#, and enter your 5-digit PIN
- Select 5 to proceed
- Select 2 to send to a new beneficiary
- Enter the recipient’s cellphone number
- Enter the recipient’s name
- Select the account you wish to debit
- Enter the amount you wish to send
- Enter the 6-digit code that the recipient will use to get the fund from an Absa ATM
- Confirm the transaction by selecting 1
- Send the access code and amount of money sent to the recipient
Note: The CashSend limit for Cellphone Banking is a minimum of R20 and a maximum of R500 per day.
Need more help?
Let one of our consultants assist you.
If you're an existing customer contact your Relationship Executive or your Enterprise Banker, or log on to Absa Online and click on the Save and Invest tab.
If you’re a new customer or you don’t bank with us, call us on:
0800 227 592
Email us at: