How it works
Future Rental IncomeInclude Existing/Future rental income to improve your affordability.
- Rental income maybe taken into account for affordability purposes, where a lease exists and can be supported by bank statements.
- Rental income maybe taken into account for affordability purposes, where NO lease exists.
A range of value added services to help you to lighten the load to manage and protect your residential properties and tenants. These include:
Trafalgar Property Management Services
Trafalgar offers you discounts to the following services:
For more information kindly contact Trafalgar on 0860 822 822 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.orgTPN Tenant Management ServicesTPN offers you free access and discounts to the following services:
- Procurement Services: A once-off letting service, available at a discounted fee of 50% of one month’s rental. The service includes advertising, handling tenant application and screening, together with conclusion of the lease, as well as in-inspection.
- Procurement and Management Services: This is a full management letting service offered at a discounted commission of 7%, as opposed to the 12% to 15% of the monthly collection amount indicated in the lease agreement. This includes all the great services offered with the procurement services option, plus the handling of monthly billing, debt collection, creditor payments, and management reporting.
For more information kindly visit.Absa Wealth Investment Management and Insurance:Financial Planning
- RentBook: This is a web-based property management software to manage your residential properties, including tenant reminders, rental receipt management and property management costs. (Free offer).
- LeasePack: A comprehensive set of documentation, including up to date leases. (Absa clients receive a discount of 25% per report requested).
- RentReport: Comprehensive reports to inform you of everything you need to know about a suburb's rental market dynamics to inform your residential property investment decision. It includes demographic information, a rental price index and rental good standing indicators linked to a specific area. (Absa clients receive a discount of 25% per report requested).
- RentBay: The services allows you to list your rental properties onto a simple to use website (Free offer).
- Financial Planning is essential when striving towards achieving your financial goals and the Absa WIMI Virtual Advice Team will support you in reaching your goals. This team will conduct a thorough financial needs analysis for you and revert with a tailor-made financial solution made up of relevant product offerings such as:
- Savings and Investments
- Insurance and risk protection
- Retirement planning
- Wills and Trusts
Law for You
- With Absa Law For You, we've got you covered on almost all things legal. We offer high-quality legal services from questions around lease clauses, landlord/tenant rights issues and eviction advise up to R200 000 litigation cover per year. For more information click here, or email email@example.com and an adviser will call you back or call 0860 227 257.
- Applicable to South African and non-South African residents purchasing residential within the boundaries of South Africa.
- Property can be registered in the name of any legal entity, e.g. individual, joint, company, trust, etc.
- In terms of property types, the residential property must be an existing residential dwelling. Small Holdings, Vacant Land and Building Loans do not qualify for Buy-to-Let.
For more information, read Buy-to-Let leaflet
- Proof of existing rental income if available (a copy of the rental contract, valid for 12 months; 6 months' bank statements showing rental income deposits into your transactional account).
- A valid, bar-coded South African ID/Smartcard (both sides) or a passport if you are not a South African citizen.
- An offer to purchase (if purchasing a property) to be signed by all parties and relevant witnesses.
- Copy of marriage/divorce certificate if surname in identity document differs to surname on application.
- Your latest salary advice only 1 payslip required for salaried individuals) unless commission or overtime is consistently earned (or income statement if self-employed.
- Three (3) months’ bank statements on your personal transactional as evidence of your latest three (3) salary deposits.