What you can expect
- No monthly fee.
- Cash withdrawls at Absa ATMs and points of sale.
- Cash send at Absa ATMs.
- Cash deposits of up to R500.00 at Absa ATMs, branches and cash acceptors.
- Airtime / data pre-paid top-ups at points of sale, Absa ATMs, online, Telephone and Cellphone banking.
- Debit card purchases and tap-and-go purchases with your debit card.
- Debit card replacements and debit card face-to-face delivery.
- SMS and email notifications. This provides you with immediate notifications of activities performed on your account.
- Absa ATM balance enquires.
- Internal debit orders and stop orders.
- Transactional history enquiry - internet, cellphone, telephone (IVR)
- Ensure that you are signed up for the Notify Me services to keep track of all transactions conducted on your account.
All other transactions not included in the above list will be charged at the pay-as-you-transact fee.
Please refer to the pricing Brochure on www.absa.co.za for detailed product pricing or ask your sales consultant.
- 100MB data
- R20 food voucher to be redeemed at Debonairs, Steers, Nando's, Wimpy or Burger King
- First lesson free for kids activity, those things kids love to do
How to qualify for monthly value-adds
- Maintain a minimum balance of R300 per calendar month
- Or perform at least four banking transactions per month of which two must be prepaid transactions
How to redeem value-adds
- Dial *120*733# and follow the prompts
Read the terms and conditions
Requirements for ages 16 – 19
- Your valid, bar-coded South African identity document or valid passport
- Proof of residence not older than three months (e.g. utility bill or cell phone statement)
Requirements for minors under the age of 16
- Original birth certificate or valid passport (only if original birth certificate is not available)
- Parent or guardian's proof of residence not older than three months (e.g. utility bill or cell phone statement)
- Parental consent is required to open and operate the account
- Parent or guardian's original bar-coded ID