Let’s help meet your local and international trade objectives with our range of trade and working capital solutions. We offer trade products that will help you manage risks, negotiate credit terms, reduce pressure on your cash flow and trade confidently and efficiently abroad.
Our Trade Loans are particularly suited to wholesalers and manufacturers:
- They can be used for regular or once-off purchases of goods and raw materials.
- Finance can be provided until payment from the on-sale of goods is received.
- Overall borrowing costs are reduced.
- You can finance regular or once-off purchases of goods and raw materials through a simple-to-draw, fully-revolving facility.
- You have the option to use Trade Loans on open account, collections or documentary credit terms.
- Accommodates both high-volume and bespoke transactions.
- You can structure trade loans to match your trading cycle.
- You can make funds available to pay import collections and import Letters of Credit at sight, while extending your working capital.
- You can accept shorter payment terms from suppliers.
Supply Chain Finance
You can optimise your cash and working capital management and reduce your supply chain risk with this product.
How it works
We purchase the businesses’ right to receive payment from debtors (invoices) and in return we advance up to 80% of the value of the invoices purchased to the business for periods of up to 120 days.