We make business banking easy
- Access to a dedicated, Premium relationship banker to support you and your business.
- Debit card: assists you with day-to-day cash withdrawals, cash-free payments and purchases.
- Access to our branch network as well as our electronic platforms such as online banking, monthly fee free Absa Banking App, self-service kiosks, ATMs and Absa-supported ATMs.
- Access to cash-handling service.
- Unlimited Inter-account transfers and Internal Debit orders.
- Get statements via email.
- Multiple accounts: open an unlimited number of business accounts.
- One account number for life.
- Block debit orders: block illicit debit orders digitally or at any of our branches.
- Transfer charges: transfer banking fees to another Absa current account in your profile.
What you need
- Any registered business entity with an annual turnover above R100 million.
- Anybody who wants to be registered as a private company (for online customers).
- Copy of ID (per business member/individual member and or director).
- Proof of address (per business member/individual member and or director).
- Proof of physical address of business (if absent, an affidavit required for a sole proprietor).
- Bank statements: last three months (Although not applicable for start-up businesses and sole proprietors.
- Business member/owner is required to submit three month bank account statements on a personal account).
- Company registration documents (not required for sole proprietors).
- Company resolution (where more than one signatory is applicable).
Need more help?
Let one of our business managers assist you.
For more information on opening a business account online, call us on:
0800 227 592
If you’re a new customer or you don’t bank with us, call us on: