More details about SWIFT
- Logon to Absa Online and select International funds transfer under the Payments tab.
- To receive funds via SWIFT, give the sender Absa’s SWIFT code: ABSAZAJJ along with your bank account number and the clearing code, 632005.
- Register for Absa Online—it’s quick and easy
- It’s a secure form of payment
- You can specify the exact date of payment
- It’s quick and convenient
- It’s available online
- Your beneficiary’s bank details, account number, name and residential address. Any required documentation depending on the payment type.
Absa is a proud member of SWIFT GPI (Global Payments Innovation), offering transformed cross-border payment services to our customers.
- This enables full track and trace on cross-border payments.
- If the beneficiary bank is also a member, we’ll notify you with a beneficiary credit confirmation.
- Participating banks worldwide.