Black-owned small, medium to large enterprises operating in South Africa can apply for Agriculture BEE Finance of up to R15 million. With repayment periods of up to 10 years, our agriculture business loan targeting growing businesses is the right choice if you need a bespoke credit facility.
- Maximum repayment term is 10 years
- Flexi reserve facility to keep additional funds in excess of the instalment
- Repayment options to consider:
- Automatic capitalisation facility repayments
- Payment escalation
- Balloon payment
- All products are offered by Absa for customers in the Agriculture sector
All applications will be subject to a full credit assessment. Below is a guideline of the minimum criteria to be assessed (NB: not a comprehensive list. Each application will be assessed based on its own merit):
- Must be a South African citizen
- Business must operate in South Africa
- Business must have evidence of revenue
- Business must be economically viable
- Sufficient entrepreneurship, knowledge, skills and experience related to nature of the business
- At least one of the beneficiaries must exercise management control on a day-to-day basis
- Business must comply with all general qualifying requirements and legal requirements for similar entities in South Africa
- Business must have legal capacity to apply for and enter into the facility agreement
- Business transactional account(s) must be moved to Absa if the business is currently banking with another bank
- Any transactions where there is carry-over debt from the previous harvesting season
- Any transactions where there is re-structure, refinancing or distressed facilities
Need more help?
Let one of our consultants assist you.
If you an existing customer contact your Relationship Executive or your Enterprise Banker.
If you a new customer or dont bank with us, call us on: