- You can design your own product by determining your own notice period and liquidity.
- The more you save the more you earn.
- You have immediate access to the selected portion of your investment.
- Interest is calculated daily and added to your investment monthly.
- Interest can be paid monthly into a designated account of your choice.
- You select the date on which interest is paid, for example the 20th of each month.
- You may cede the funds in the account as security against loans.
- You can make additional deposits at any time.
- There is no maximum investment period.
- A minimum opening balance of R1 000 is required.
- You must maintain a minimum balance of R1 000 to receive interest on the account.
Choose from one of our percentage variables:
Percentage variable chosen
Fixed portion of funds available after notice
Maximum portion of funds available without notice
Notice periods applicable are: 7 days, 15 days, 32 days, 45 days, 60 days or 90 days
Need more help?
Let one of our consultants assist you.
If you’re an existing customer:
Contact your Relationship Executive or your Enterprise Banker, or log on to Absa Online and click on the Save and Invest tab.
If you’re a new customer or you don’t bank with us:
Call us on:
0860 040 302
Email us at: