We can help you draft a will that ensures your wishes are carried out legally, your loved ones are taken care of, and items of monetary and sentimental value are properly protected and distributed.
A will serves the following purpose:
- Distribution of assets.
- Protection of benefits by way of a testamentary trust.
- Protection of benefits from the legal consequences of a marriage.
- Exclusion of collation.
- Nomination of an executor.
- Nomination of a testamentary trustee.
- Nomination of a guardian for minor children.
- Avoid a lengthy process when winding up your estate.
- Disinherit individuals who would otherwise stand to inherit.
- Ensure that your estate is properly funded.
- Update your will if life circumstances change.
- Stipulate and provide for burial preferences.
- Highly qualified legal and fiduciary experts ensure easy, timeous and accurate winding up of the estate.
- Competitive rates for the set-up and administration of trusts.
- Affordability or pensioners - competitive discounts available.
- No additional hidden fees. Unlimited, free will consultations.
- Islamic wills catered for according to the Islamic Law of Succession.
Contact Wills Direct on:
0860 627 775
Contact Trusts on:
0861 238 886
Contact Estate Intake Centre on:
0860 110 287
Please note that Wills Direct is available Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 16:00
Need more help?
Let one of our consultants assist you.
Contact your Relationship Executive, Financial Adviser or call us on: