We have the expertise to assist you draft a will, decide how your estate will be distributed and who will wind up your affairs.
A comprehensive estate plan must address the following:
- Protection and management of beneficiaries’ inheritances to ensure that assets are not squandered or misappropriated.
- Fair distribution of assets. This could be extremely important if you have your own business. You might, for example, wish to leave the business to those children who show a business aptitude and other assets of equivalent value to those who don’t.
- The types and ownership of personal assets can be structured in such a way that the effect of Estate Duty and other taxes on the estate and, by extension, on the inheritances of family members, is minimized.
- Succession planning to ensure that your business continues to run smoothly.
- Adequate liquidity in the estate to meet commitments during the winding-up period.
- Establishment of living trust structures to protect assets and address Estate Duty.
- Draft a will
- Decide how your estate will be distributed
- Nominate a guardian to take care of any minor children
- Decide who (executor) will wind up the affairs of your estate
Contact Wills Direct on:
0860 627 775
Contact Trusts on:
0861 238 886
Contact Estate Intake Centre on:
0860 110 287
Need more help?
Let one of our consultants assist you.
Contact your Relationship Executive, Financial Advisor or call us on: