- We may approve applications for omnibus travel facilities up to R20 million per calendar year.
- Your application for an omnibus travel facility must be accompanied by an official letter from your company authorising the proposed business visits.
- We keep a schedule of the visits undertaken, the amount of foreign currency allocated and resold.
- For inspection purposes all documentation must be retained for five years.
- The omnibus facility may not be deposited in foreign bank accounts.
- Travel allowance can be provided in the form of foreign bank notes or Cash Passport.
- Applications for omnibus travel facilities over R20 million must be submitted to the Financial Surveillance Department for consideration.
Need more help?
Call us on: