Use our electronic funds transfer (EFT) debit order facility to collect funds from accounts of your customers, either within a single bank or across multiple banks.
Complete the following documents:
- A general registration form (Form 4161)
- Service registration form (Form 4058)
- Billing form (Form 3732)
All forms are available at Absa branches.
- Obtain written or electronic or voice recorded debit order mandates from your customers
- Your adviser will assist you with the required file formats
- All transactions are processed in the evening of the agreed payment date, providing your customers ample time to ensure funds are available in their accounts
- Multiple collections are reflected as a single entry on your bank statement thereby minimising bank charges
- The EFT debit order service is available from Monday to Saturday
- We offer EFT debit orders via our online channel as well host to host
Need more help?
Let one of our consultants assist you.
Call us on: