We can move your cash using armoured trucks from one location to another, reducing the risk of withdrawing and depositing large amounts of cash.
Traditional cash-in-transit (CIT) service:
- This is the scheduled CIT service that we offer. It is based on a pre-determined cash collection frequency that has been agreed on with you as the customer.
- During the transport process, cash is typically placed in secure containers and moved by armoured trucks.
- Containers are moved in and out of banks and other institutions by hand.
- Containers are equipped with security mechanisms that activate in the event of an attempted robbery.
- Controlled access into the customer premises to remove cash.
- Comprehensive audit trail.
- Reduced cash deposit risk to the customer.
- Facilitation of an end-to-end cash solution.
- One point of contact for you.
- You need to have an account with us.
- You need to be an Absa cash customer.