Whether you want to find your dream home or calculate affordability, the Absa Homeowner App lets you keep a home search tool in your pocket. Try it now and find out how it works.
Download your Homeowner app here
Benefits and how to get it
- View property for sale and for rent
- Filter your search according to location, price, property type, etc.
- Check details and view property pictures
- Rate the properties you like and save them to your device, then access them later
- Set up property viewings directly from the app
- Make notes and take photos of the homes you’ve viewed
- Find Absa branches in your area
- Call and email us directly for any home loan related queries
- Contact an independent mortgage originator
- See if you qualify for a home loan from Absa in three easy steps
- Access the Absa Homeowner App from the Absa Banking App navigation
- View our 'Guiding you home' YouTube videos
- Easily access Absa’s HelpUSell property listing or repossessed properties
- Filter on sold/reserved/reduced/POA (price on application) property
- View additional property details (example: rates, levies etc.)
Use the home loan calculator to estimate monthly repayments, transfer fees and bond costs, as well as the total cost of moving (calculations are for illustrative purposes only and final costs will be discussed with you during the home loan application process).
- Know your home loan credit rating before you apply for financing
- Get tips on how to maintain or improve your home loan credit rating
- Get an idea of how much you could qualify for before buying a home with our Home Loan Estimator
- Absa Homeowner can be downloaded from the iOS App store and Google Play Store.
- The minimum requirement to use the app is iOS version 6 for Apple and version 2.3 for Android.
- This is a smartphone app, but is available for iPad devices as well - select the 'iPhone Only' option when searching the app store on your iPad.
- Please note this app does not work on rooted/jailbroken handsets.