When you’re expecting you never know what to expect. At Absa we do, which is why we offer you a range of products to meet the financial needs of an expectant family.
We can help you plan for the unexpected
You may not know what to expect when you're expecting, but we do. As your family grows, your needs will certainly change. That is where you can count on us: with so many things on your mind, we'll be there to facilitate the change in your financial needs
What you should consider at this moment
We’ve got you (and the little ones) covered
Life insurance from Absa
You work hard to provide for your family and to maintain your lifestyle, but what will happen if you are no longer able to do that or you are no longer there? Life insurance from Absa will give you peace of mind, knowing that your family is protected, always.
If you'd miss them, insure them.
Vehicle and household insurance
Why not protect the things you value by taking out household content and comprehensive vehicle insurance?
So you can live life to the fullest
Get the best from a trusted financial adviser
From help with rebalancing your portfolio, to tax advice, to conducting a financial needs analysis to aid in future planning, speak to one of our financial services experts.
Choosing a suitable financial adviser
Know your rights when choosing a suitable financial adviser
- Conduct a needs analysis that will take into account your age (life stage), your income, your dependents, your goals and the moments that you are going through
- Protect your best interests
- Complete the Contact Stage Disclosures that include, but are not limited to, clarifying the services he is able to provide; confirming his relationship with Barclays group, and defining the service he is able to provide to you based on the needs expressed
- Provide you with information to make informed decisions
- Disclose commission and administration charges upfront
- Make sure you understand all the terms and conditions of your investment
- Provide you with all documentation within 30 working days
- We put our clients at the centre of everything we do, starting with the calibre of people we appoint to serve them, the business tools we provide to our staff and the ongoing training we provide to develop them
- We establish a strong relationship with our customers that will help us understand their unique needs
- We provide high-quality financial advice as our core offering
- We utilise quality financial planning tools to provide financial planning recommendations, as well as monitor the progress of your financial plan
- We leverage our relationship within the Barclays Group and our collective solutions to be able to offer differentiated value for our clients to meet your Banking; Insurance and Investment needs
- We cater for all your needs be it face to face or telephonic - you choose how we engage with you
Live in the now, plan for tomorrow
You have worked hard to build financial security and freedom for yourself and those dear to you, but what will happen to your estate when you pass away? Are you also keen to ensure the transfer of your estate is as smooth as possible? Absa Trust has a range of services available that will help you navigate your way through to wills, trusts and estate administration with ease.
Investing made simple
Our Unit Trusts are ideally suited to building an investment portfolio that provides you with the peace of mind that your future investment goals will be taken care of.