You've just started your career. You're set on making your mark and climbing the success ladder. The best time to put your new salary to work is right now. We're here to help you make the most of your hard-earned money.
What you should consider for this life moment
An account to meet your needs while you’re finding your feet in your first job
It’s been a long, hard road to earning your qualification, so why not reward yourself with a transactional account that includes a no-fees overdraft? It’s everything you need and more.
Access to cash for those emergencies when your salary is not enough
A credit card, managed wisely, is a convenient way to pay unexpected living expenses,
and it helps you build a good credit history. Even if you haven't received your first salary,
your signed employment contract can serve as proof of income when you apply for a credit card.
Hard work pays off - let us help you find, finance and insure your dream car
When you need a new car, we’ll guide you through the entire process - from helping you calculate what you can afford to finding your car and giving you 100% finance, with car insurance.
Tax-free Stockbroking Account
Now is the time to start growing your money and your portfolio.
Protect the things that your salary pays for
From the car that gets you to work on time to your laptop, your phone and more, we have the insurance solutions to make sure you keep moving on and up.
So you can live life to the fullest
We offer everything from help with planning your finances, to developing an investment strategy, tax advice and more.
Choosing a suitable financial adviser
Know your rights when choosing a suitable financial adviser
- Analyse your needs, taking into account your age (life stage), income, dependents, goals and the moments that you are going through
- Protect your best interests
- Complete the Contact Stage Disclosures, (which means they must clarify which services they are qualified to provide; confirm their relationship with the Barclays Africa Group, and define the service they are able to provide to you, based on your specific needs)
- Give you the information you need to make informed decisions
- Disclose commission and administration charges upfront
- Make sure you understand all the terms and conditions of your investment
- Provide you with all the documents within 30 working days
- We appoint only the best people to serve you; we give them superior business tools and we train them continually to develop their skills
- We will establish a strong relationship with you in order to understand your unique needs
- We will give you high-quality financial advice
- We use quality financial planning tools to make recommendations and will continually monitor the progress of your financial plan
- We can meet all your banking, insurance and investment needs
- You can choose just how we engage with you - be it face to face or telephonic
Want to find out more?
Visit your nearest branch
or call us on