Why choose eContract?
Our eContract service simplifies the process of buying your next car by saving you time and cutting down on unnecessary administration. With eContract we can help you get through the paperwork and into the seat of your new car faster than ever before.
- You don’t need to wait at the dealer or in a branch to sign your contract.
- You simply need to visit the dealer when collecting your new car.
- You can accept your vehicle contract anywhere, anytime via the internet.
- You can access and download your documents quickly and easily for record purposes.
- You can accept your documents online at any time that suits you.
- Identity document.
- Your valid driver’s licence card.
- Proof of comprehensive car insurance.
- Proof of address.
- Marital consent if married in community of property (spouse's ID and signature).
- Any other documents as specified to you by your dealer or branch consultant.
Will I still need to go to a dealer or branch?
- Yes, you will need to go into the branch to collect a delivery note and sign the record of advice.
Where can I view a copy of my electronically accepted documents?
- You can log in to eContract to review any signed contracts. (This option will be available for seven days after you have accepted the terms and conditions via eContract).
Who can I contact if I have queries?
- You can contact your dealership or branch consultant directly or call 0860 669 669.