Bolt 2021 offer
Enjoy R50 off your first trip with Bolt.
How to get the offer:
The Promo Code can only be used by registered users of the Bolt App and can only be used for rides paid through the Bolt App card payment method.
Offer valid until 31 December 2021
Terms & Conditions
- The Promo Code is only valid for passengers' first trip on the Bolt App.
- If the cost of the trip exceeds the nominal value of the Promo Code, the passenger will be required to pay the outstanding amount through card payment. Any issues or disputes for payment will be raised directly between Bolt and the passenger.
- A trip in the Bolt App will start from the time when a ride is booked and will end when either finished or cancelled by the rider or driver (“Trip”). Only one (1) Promo Code or promotion of any kind may be applied per Trip. Any unused Promo Code value after a Trip will not be carried over or transferred to another Trip and will become void. No refund for unused trip value will be issued and unused trip value is not tracked.
- Once a Promo Code has been redeemed by a passenger, any dispute, concern, or review of the trip where the Promo Code was used will be resolved between Bolt and the passenger. Absa is not party to the agreement between Bolt and Passengers and thus will not be involved in the Promo Code redemption process. Any questions from a passenger relating to the use or validity of Promo Code should be directed to Bolt’s customer support.
- The Promo Code issued is valid until 31 December 2021, unless terminated by Bolt in accordance with Bolt’s general terms and conditions for passengers. Promo Codes which are not used by that date will become invalid and are not subject to refund for either the client or a passenger.
- The Promo Code is only valid for the first 10,000 redemptions but will be reviewed
- The use of the Promo Code will be dictated by Bolt’s general terms and conditions for Passengers, available here
How to get the Bolt and Bolt Food offer:
- Use your Absa card to book and pay for all Bolt rides booked on the Bolt App and food orders booked on the Bolt Food App.
- Download the Bolt and Bolt Food Apps on your smartphone from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and load your Absa card under payments.
The following earn rates will apply to trips and food orders booked on the Bolt and Bolt Food Apps and paid for using an Absa Credit and/or Debit Card.
- Earn is limited to the first combined R3 000 in qualifying transactions per Absa Rewards member for purchases made through Bolt and Bolt Food combined per accrual period.
- Bolt Foods are currently available in selected areas only. To see if Bolt Food is operational in your area, download the Bolt Food App.
- The earn will be limited to a member’s combined spend of R3 000 per month for Bolt and Bolt Food.
- Once the R3 000 spend limit has been reached, no further Cash Rewards will be earned.
- The partnership with Bolt covers both the riding services and food services.
- A negative earn, based on the earn percentages; will be in place for credit vouchers.
- Fares are subject to change at any time and Absa will claim no liability for this nor for cancellations or changes by the partner.
- This benefit does not guarantee that the booking made will be at the lowest price in the market at the time, as prices vary on a regular basis.
- Members will not earn Cash Rewards when using any other forms of payment than an Absa card.
- For all purchase queries, please deal with Bolt directly.
- Available for use in South Africa only.
- Standard partner and Absa Rewards programme terms and conditions apply.