How to get the offer:
- Use your Absa card to book and pay for all Bolt rides booked on the Bolt App and food orders booked on the Bolt Food App.
- Download the Bolt and Bolt Food Apps on your smartphone from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and load your Absa card under payments.
The following earn rates will apply to trips and food orders booked on the Bolt and Bolt Food Apps and paid for using an Absa Credit and/or Debit Card.
- Earn is limited to the first combined R3 000 in qualifying transactions per Absa Rewards member for purchases made through Bolt and Bolt Food combined per accrual period.
- Bolt Foods are currently available in selected areas only. To see if Bolt Food is operational in your area, download the Bolt Food App.
- The earn will be limited to a member’s combined spend of R3 000 per month for Bolt and Bolt Food.
- Once the R3 000 spend limit has been reached, no further Cash Rewards will be earned.
- The partnership with Bolt covers both the riding services and food services.
- A negative earn, based on the earn percentages; will be in place for credit vouchers.
- Fares are subject to change at any time and Absa will claim no liability for this nor for cancellations or changes by the partner.
- This benefit does not guarantee that the booking made will be at the lowest price in the market at the time, as prices vary on a regular basis.
- Members will not earn Cash Rewards when using any other forms of payment than an Absa card.
- For all purchase queries, please deal with Bolt directly.
- Available for use in South Africa only.
- Standard partner and Absa Rewards programme terms and conditions apply.
Launch Date: 01 August 2020