What you need to know about Further Advance
- We know that it’s been a tough period for most of us, and many of us need to recover or rebuild. With a Further Advance, you can get cash when you need it the most.
- So, if you are looking to get a home office, solar panels or settle education bills, you can.
- As a homeowner, your property may increase in value and you can apply for that extra value in cash. As an existing Absa Home Loans client, you have access to a Further Advance.
- Apply for and register for a Further Advance of R250 000 or more
- You must have an existing or have opened a new Absa Cheque Account
- You must have signed a debit order for the monthly repayment of your Further Advance to be made from your Absa Cheque Account.
- If your Further Advance is taken from your primary account, your home loan debit order must be paid from your Absa Cheque Account.
- You need to register a further bond at the deeds office
- Further bond and registrations fees and costs apply
- It is subject to a credit assessment and property valuation
- You have the option to structure your funds with MultiPlan, which lets you structure your home loan into multiple loans, each with its own term. This allows you to save interest by financing more expensive debt over a shorter term.
Need more help?
Let one of our property experts call you back.
Call us on:
General account enquiries: email@example.com
Home loan applications: firstname.lastname@example.org
Help with home loan payment plans: email@example.com
Homeowners comprehensive insurance: firstname.lastname@example.org
Home loan protector plans: email@example.com