Get access to more than 800 airport lounges in over 300 cities across 100 countries affiliated with the DragonPass programme, worldwide. You can also enjoy discounts at airport spas, nail bars and restaurants when you travel.
How it works
Download the DragonPass App
- Fully digitally enabled via the DragonPass App and website
- Download the DragonPass App from your SA app store and register in the app
- View a complete list of available lounges and locations, facilities available in each lounge, location of lounge in airport terminal, information on service usage and free visits remaining
- View restaurant, spa and nail bar locations where you can use the discount
To register your membership you have to hold an active qualifying account, as described above.
- Use your membership number and activation code sent via email
- Register on the web at absa.dragonpass.com.cn
Your digital membership card is available on the web or in the app after registration.
To add DragonPass to your Premium Banking Account, contact the Benefits team on 0860 777 369 or Benefitsteam@absa.co.za
Access to lounge
- To enter the airport lounges, you must present your digital membership card in the app or on the absa.dragonpass.com.cn website
- The DragonPass membership only affords access to national or international airport lounges that are affiliated to the DragonPass programme.
- It remains your responsibility to confirm that lounges you visit are part of the DragonPass programme.
Clients can share their free visits with anyone over 18 travelling with them – they don’t have to be immediate family.
- Each guest entry will use one qualifying visit from the customer’s allocated number of free visits
- Get the Absa preferential rate for visits out of the free visit allocation if you enter the lounge with the accountholder
- To receive the special negotiated rates per visit, an Absa payment card must be registered with DragonPass
- This can be done while you are at the lounge, by registering it on the web portal, via the app or directly with the DragonPass call centre.