Investor Services provides operational and administrative services to institutional clients, including asset managers, pension funds, stockbrokers, life insurers, government departments, global custodians and broker dealers.
We understand that each of our clients has unique requirements, which is why we partner directly with you to address your current and future needs. Our comprehensive and holistic range of solutions is designed to free you up to focus on what’s important – growing your business.
Our Investor Services include:
- Seamless cash account opening and settlement management
- Post-trade services on income collection, proxy voting and corporate events by issuers
- Customised reporting across all instruments
- Trustee services for collective investment schemes and exchange traded funds
- Custodial lending administration
- Money market trade reporting agent
- Money market issuer agent
- Custodial and trustee management services, including trade settlement and safe custody of equities, bonds and money market instruments traded in the South African market.
We are able to leverage the knowledge and expertise of other product areas to provide tailored business and technological solutions to meet your requirements. Contact us today and discover the freedom of having a partner who helps you take care of business.
For more information, please contact Absa Investor Services team: