As much as you care for your family and close friends, we also have your back. We offer Trust Accounts that cater for the needs of Registered or Legal Trusts, helping you take care and earn interest on your funds.
We make business banking easy
- Competitive interest rates
- Interest is calculated daily and capitalised monthly
- No need for Trustees to move funds to an investment account
- You have 24-hour access to electronic channels
- Immediate access to funds
- Can be linked to multiple business accounts
How to get it and what you need
For Registered Trusts:
- Copy of ID document/card
- Proof of address
- Trust Deed
- Company Resolution
For Legal Trusts:
- Copy of ID (per business member/individual member and/or director)
- Proof of address (per business member/individual member and or director)
- Proof of physical address of business (if absent, an affidavit is required for a sole proprietor)
- Company registration document (if absent, an affidavit is required for a sole proprietor), Company Resolution (where more than one signatory on the account is applicable), Trust Deed
Need more help?
Let one of our consultants assist you.
For more information on opening a business account online, call us on:
0861 000 734
If you’re a new customer or you don’t bank with us, call us on: