Our Islamic Business Account helps you manage your funds, from using the traditional branch banking footprint to using advanced electronic services.
We make business banking easy
- Shari'ah law compliant
- Pay-as-you-transact pricing
- Personalisation of account
- Debit card
- Access to electronic channels and services
- Includes monthly subscription to the Absa App
- Free inter-account transfers and internal debit orders
- Access to cash handling
- Free Absa Online Banking (Effective 1 July 2020)
How to get it and what you need
- Identity book/Smart card ID (per business member/individual member and/or director).
- Proof of address (per business member/individual member and or director).
- Proof of physical address of business (if absent, an affidavit is required for a sole proprietor).
- Company Registration documents (except for a sole proprietor).
- Company Resolution (where more than one signatory on the account is applicable).
Need more help?
Let one of our business managers assist you.
For more information on opening a business account online, call us on:
0800 227 592
If you’re a new customer or you don’t bank with us, call us on: