Our Islamic Business Account helps you manage your funds, from using the traditional branch banking footprint to using advanced electronic services.
We make business banking easy
- Debit card: to assist with the day-to-day transacting requirements. Multiple debit cards can be issued per signatory on the account with an option to personalise.
- Transacting channels: 24hr access to electronic transacting channels for immediate access to funds.
- Get statements: choice to receive statements via post or email.
- Cheque book: available if required with an option to personalise.
- Multiple accounts: no limit to a number of business accounts to open per entity.
- One account for life: the existing account number is retained when changing between current accounts.
- Block debit orders: option exists should you want debit orders to be blocked to protect your funds.
- Transfer charges: if you have multiple accounts, you can transfer fees to another Absa current account in your name/profile for centralised reporting.
- Unlimited Inter-account transfers and Internal Debit orders.
How to get it and what you need
- Identity book/Smart card ID (per business member/individual member and/or director).
- Proof of address (per business member/individual member and or director).
- Proof of physical address of business (if absent, an affidavit is required for a sole proprietor).
- Company Registration documents (except for a sole proprietor).
- Company Resolution (where more than one signatory on the account is applicable).
Need more help?
Let one of our consultants assist you.
For more information on opening a business account online, call us on:
0861 000 734
If you’re a new customer or you don’t bank with us, call us on: