If you are a business with an annual turnover between R10 million and R100 million we can provide you with the necessary banking support through our Growing Business Account.
We make business banking easy
- Debit card: assisting you with day-to-day cash withdrawals and cash-free payments and purchases.
- Access to our branch network as well as our electronic platforms such as online banking, Absa Banking App, self-service kiosks, ATMs and Absa-supported ATMs.
- Get statements either via post or email.
- Cheque book: a personalised cheque is available if required.
- Multiple accounts: open an unlimited number of business accounts.
- One account number for life: retain existing account number when changing between current accounts.
- Block debit orders: block unwanted debit orders to protect your funds from being used fraudulently.
- Transfer charges: transfer banking fees to another Absa current account in your profile.
How to get it and what you need
- Any registered business entity with an annual turnover between R10 million – R100 million.
- Anybody who wants to be registered as a private company (for online customers).
- Copy of ID (per business member/individual member and or director).
- Proof of address (per business member/individual member and or director).
- Proof of physical address of business (if absent, an affidavit required for a sole proprietor).
- Bank statements: last three months (not applicable for start-up businesses and sole proprietors).
- Business member/owner to submit three months' bank account statements on a personal account.
- Company registration documents (not required for sole proprietors).
- Company resolution (where more than one signatory is applicable).
Need more help?
Let one of our consultants assist you.
For more information on opening a business account online, call us on:
0861 000 734
If you’re a new customer or you don’t bank with us, call us on: