We make business banking easy
- 75 electronic transactions (transfers and payments).
- Transactions in excess of the 75 bundled to be charged at premium of R20.18.
- Transactions which do not form part of the bundled transactions to be charged at the normal Pay As You Transact (PAYT) basis.
- Unlimited POS transactions.
- Unlimited prepaid airtime transactions.
- Absa Online Banking subscription fee included.
- Any registered business entity with the annual turnover below R10 million.
- Sole Proprietors (an affidavit must be presented if proof of address or business registration number is not available).
- Anybody who wants to be registered as a private company limited (for online customers).
- Copy of ID (per business member/individual member and or director).
- Proof of address (per business member/individual member and or director).
- Proof of physical address of business (if absent, an affidavit required for a sole proprietor).
- Bank statements: last three months (Although not applicable for start-up businesses and sole proprietors. Business member/owner to submit three months bank account statements on a personal account).
- Company registration documents (not required for sole proprietors).
- Company resolution (where more than one signatory is applicable).
Need more help?
Let one of our consultants assist you.
For more information on opening a business account online, call us on:
0861 000 734
If you’re a new customer or you don’t bank with us, call us on: