For only R65 a month our BizStart is suitable for start-ups and existing small businesses that require a basic and cost effective business account to carry out day-to-day banking requirements.
We make business banking easy
- R500 minimum opening balance.
- Debit card: assists you with day-to-day cash withdrawals, cash-free payments and purchases.
- Access to our branch network as well as our electronic platforms such as online banking, monthly fee free Absa Banking App, self-service kiosks, ATMs and Absa-supported ATMs.
- Access to cash-handling service.
- Unlimited Inter-account transfers and Internal Debit orders.
- Get statements via email.
- Multiple accounts: open an unlimited number of business accounts.
- Block debit orders: block illicit debit orders digitally or at any of our branches.
- Transfer charges: transfer banking fees to another Absa current account in your profile.
- ID book/smart card (per business member/individual member and or director)
- Proof of address (per business member/individual member and or director)
- Proof of physical address of business (if absent, an affidavit required for a sole proprietor)
- Company registration documents (not required for sole proprietors)
- Company resolution (where more than one signatory is applicable)
Need more help?
Let one of our business managers assist you.
For more information on opening a business account online, call us on:
0800 227 592
If you’re a new customer or you don’t bank with us, call us on: