Manage your clients' funds easily with our Attorney Trust Account. This account allows you to hold funds, earn interest and transfer funds without any hassle.
We make business banking easy
- No overdrafts allowed.
- Preferential credit interest rate is paid on credit balances.
- Interest is calculated daily and paid on the last day.
- You have the option to turn your account into an Attorney Management System where you can automatically transfer net interest to the Law Society on a monthly basis.
- Can be an additional account for attorneys to hold funds on behalf of their customers.
- You need to have an active business banking account to open an Attorney Trust Account.
- The Attorney Trust Account is linked to the business current account to allow funds transfers in and out of the trust account.
- The account is opened on behalf of the attorney’s clients.
- Credit interest less agreed fees on the attorney’s accounts is payable to the Fidelity Fund through the regional Law Societies.
- You have the option to draw a tax certificate.
Need more help?
Let one of our consultants assist you.
For more information on opening a business account online, call us on:
0861 000 734
If you’re a new customer or you don’t bank with us, call us on: