The Business Evolve 35 package is perfect for businesses that have lower transaction volumes. Includes fixed fee banking to support your cashflow and budgeting needs. Apply online today.
Monthly account fee:
Applying for a business account is easy
- Zero fees on Absa inter-account transfers and Absa to Absa (internal) debit orders.
- One account number for life: retain your existing account number when you change between business current account types or price plans.
- Multiple accounts: No limit to the number of business accounts opened per entity.
- Visa Debit Card: Assists you with day-to-day cash withdrawals, cash-free payments and purchases.
- Secondary debit cards and personalisation options available.
- Transacting channels: 24/7 access to Absa Online Banking and the Absa Banking App, at no additional monthly management fee.
- Access to Cashflow Manager at no additional monthly management fee.
- Access to self-service portal, Absa ATMs, Absa-supported ATMs and a branch network.
- Demand Call Account: Access to Liquidity Plus (please note Liquidity Plus is not included on the Business Evolve Islamic Account, Shari’ah-compliant investment options are available if required).
- Access to a cash-handling service.
- Statements: View your statement on your Absa Online banking profile or receive your statement via email.
- Cash transactions in excess of the bundled number and/or transaction value charged as an out- of-bundle fee.
- Transactions that do not form part of the bundled transactions charged at the normal pay-as-you-transact (PAYT) basis.
- Shari’ah-compliant option available.
How to apply for your business account
- Any registered business entity with an annual turnover of up to R500 million.
- Sole proprietors (an affidavit must be presented if proof of address or business registration number is not available).
- Anybody who wants to be registered as a private company (for online customers).
- Copy of ID (per business member/individual member and or director).
- Proof of address (per business member/individual member and or director).
- Proof of physical address of business (if absent, an affidavit required for a sole proprietor).
- Bank statements: last three months (not applicable for start-up businesses and sole proprietors).
- Business member/owner to submit three months' bank account statements on a personal account.
- Company registration documents (not required for sole proprietors).
- Company resolution (where more than one signatory is applicable).
Need more help?
Let one of our business managers assist you.
For more information on opening a business account online, call us on:
0800 227 592
If you’re a new customer or you don’t bank with us, call us on: