Are you keen to get up and running with a proven business straight away? Would you like to own your own business, but benefit from support and assistance of belonging to a large, successful group of like-minded businesspeople? If so, opening a franchise might be the right option for you.
Whether you are about to buy into a franchise or are running an existing franchise with an annual turnover of less than R10 million, Absa Small Business Franchising offers you more than just financial assistance. Our dedicated franchise experts are on hand to give advice, guidelines and other supporting services to prospective and existing franchisees.
If you have already acquired your franchise and are looking for funding, we can assist and will work in conjunction with the franchisor (brand owner) to determine your exact funding requirements, but the real value of this relationship lies in the after service care and maintenance available to you - we understand that this is an exciting business opportunity, not just a lending transaction.
Franchising finance could be right for your business if you:
- Are about to buy into a franchise or are running an existing franchise with an annual turnover of less than R10 million
- Have already acquired your franchise and are looking for funding
- Want help assessing the financial feasibility of a proposed franchise outlet
- Would like expert advice and support on an ongoing basis
- A team of dedicated franchise experts to assist you with purchasing or selling a franchise outlet
- A competitive franchise finance package