Commercial Property Finance
Tired of outsourcing your manufacturing, and need premises of your own? Maybe you want to determine the value of a property you’re purchasing from a third party, or generate rental income through an office park? Whether you are buying new premises, refinancing your current property or building your property portfolio, the Commercial Property Finance division of Absa can assist.
Absa's Commercial Property Finance will assess non-residential properties for their commercial value and help you to finance their purchase so you can start using them as a business owner.
A comprehensive range of financing options is available, including funding to refinance existing property, develop owned property or to make an acquisition, and Absa’s pioneering Commercial Mortgage Backed Securitisation programme reduces the financial burden of providing necessary collateral for the loan by enabling you to offer the property rights as security.
Commercial Property Finance could be right choice if you:
- Want to finance a warehouse, factory, shop or other business premises
- Are interested in obtaining property to lease, such as an office park or block of flats
- Would like to evaluate a property to get an accurate idea of both its real and potential value
- Are interested in funding acquisitions or development of existing property, whether yours or a third party
- A team of commercial property experts to assist you with your decisions
- A competitive business property bond of up to 10 years