BizStart Savings Account
Earn interest on excess funds while carrying out your basic day - to - day business banking transactions.
Would you like a savings account that you can use to carry out your basic day-to-day banking needs, as well as earning interest on your money?
Perfect for small businesses that employ less than 2 people and are not VAT registered, the Absa BizStart Savings Account lets you pay for goods or services by debit card, withdraw your money using an ATM and make payments to third parties, as well as earn interest on balances over R1000.
You can open this account with as little as R500 and interest is paid on a sliding scale on balances above R1000.
The right choice if you:
- Are a small business that employs less than 2 people
- Are not VAT registered
- Want an account that allows you to perform daily banking transactions while earning interest on excess funds
- Would like to conveniently access your account using Business Internet Banking, Business Cellphone Banking or Business Telephone Banking
What you get?
- The ability to carry out a range of everyday banking transactions, including third-party payments, cash deposits and cash withdrawals at any Absa branch or ATM as well as stop orders, and inter-account transfers
- Interest on a sliding scale when the balance of your account is more than R1000
- A dual-function ATM and Debit Card that can be used at any Absa ATM or merchant bearing the Visa or MasterCard signs
- Affordable fees, the BizStart Account is charged on a pay-as-you-use basis, rather than on a fixed cost
- Convenient access at our nationwide network of ATMs and branches and through Business Internet Banking, Business Cellphone Banking or Business Telephone Banking
- NotifyMe, use this innovative service to monitor account activity by SMS or email