Are you eager to learn the skills you need to succeed, but struggle to find the time and money to take the courses you’d like to? Would you like access to a suite of business software packages specifically designed to help the small business owner get more done with less effort?
Business Essentials is a package that combines the advantages of an Absa Small Business Cheque Account with an extensive range of training courses and essential, time-saving business software packages, covering everything from cash flow management and bookkeeping to business and marketing planning, worth over R14 000.
Whether you’re just starting out or want to take your small business to the next level, Absa's Business Essentials will arm you with the skills and tools you need to grow and manage your business with confidence and success.
Business Essentials could be the right choice if you:
- Are a small business owner who would like to access to a range of business training courses, covering every skill required to run a successful business
- Want to receive software that will improve the productivity of your business, helping you to do more and saving you time
- Local Business Manager, access to a banking expert dedicated to local business in your area
- Convenient day-to-day banking with a comprehensive current account offering 24/7 access to funds and affordable credit
- Business skills training courses lets you enjoy unlimited, anytime access to over 1,300 training courses, covering everything from negotiating the best deals and delivering effective communications to providing first class customer service and building your own business website, worth R7 000
- Bookkeeping software, use QuickBooks to keep track of money coming in and going out of your business, including who owes you and who you owe, your VAT calculations and returns, which of your products, services and customers make you the best return and how profitable your business is
- Business-planning software, lets you access to more than 500 sample plans that will help you quickly and simply create break even and sales forecasts and build a sound business case for potential investors
- Marketing-planning software understand what makes your business special and how to effectively compete with the competition so you can attract and keep valuable customers